Overwhelmed with work, but afraid to get help?
As an entrepreneur, I understand the difficulty of trusting another person to do your work right for you. But admit it: you can’t do everything on your own, especially if you’re serious about growing your business.
Don’t miss out on growth opportunities. Hire someone who can help you. Hire a Virtual Assistant!
I know it’s hard to let go and get the help you need in growing your business. Growth requires scaling your processes. But you can do it! Start with small steps, and the first step is hiring the right partner.
But maybe you don’t know what you are looking for in a VA just yet. So to help you out, here’s a list of qualities that makes up WHO I AM as a VA.
- Open. It means I’m willing to learn new things, and am able to adapt to new ways of doing things.
- Quick. I’m able get it fast— whatever “it” is, as long as I know your end-goal.
- Intuitive. I listen well, so I can hear what’s said and what’s not said.
- Proactive. I like taking the bull by the horns. When I see something that needs attention, I take care of it. Or call your attention to it, and offer suggestions. I know your goals, remember?
- Focused. I can give each task or piece of work complete attention.
- Confident. I find joy and peace in solitude. I’m okay with working with just a set of instructions. Just give me something to do and I’ll do it.
- Collaborative. I know that the quickest and most joyful way to get something done is to work closely with others, and that my work is a piece of what makes a whole.
- Committed. I know that starting a business is an investment, not a way to make money fast. I look for long-term relationships with partners, not quickie tasks or one-time assignments. My goal is to help grow a business, so I can grow with it.
- Have the touch. I’m able to simplify life and work, while keeping them aligned with your business objectives.
- Curious. You know — open ears, engaged mind, ready heart. You will love a VA who is insatiably curious, and fortunately, I am that!
- Trustworthy. I protect client information and keep it in strict confidence. I do not use any information gained from a client for personal benefit.
These are the qualities that I offer you.
Think you’re ready to get the help that you need?
How can I help you?